Japan 2011: One Simple question?

Okay...I went to Japan in 2011, but why after 4 years I decided posted into my blog. The reason is every time I look back I feel grateful to those beautiful moments I had with Ok Man and his kindness.


Shall we start the story.....It was took place one of restaurant in Jakarta, I went lunch with X San on first week of January 2011.

Me: Ok Man, if my money enough can I go to Japan with you?
Ok Man: Sure, but why you want to come to Japan?
Me: I really want to go to Europe, but it is far and expensive aaaaand I really want to wear long boots (pointing my knee hehehheheh)
Ok Man: I much money do you have now?
Me: 9 million Rupiah (I saved money from the day I started working)
Ok Man; Wooow how come you have such money?
Me: -__- okay you know how much my salary is right? (I explained to him, how I managed my salary)


***Two weeks gone by***

Ok Man: Arin, I think on March I will go to Japan again?
Me: But next month you will go to Japan!!! (in my mind, is he oil king????)
Ok Man: Yeaah I know (-__-) but I want you to come with me?
Me: But my money isn't enough yet
Ok Man: I will pay for everything
Me: Seriously...(with happy eyes)
Ok Man: Yes, now your job is to find information how to apply visa


Me: Ok Man, if my money enough can I go to Japan with you? 

One simple question can ended up flying to Japan.

see yaa in another time












Comments

Waaaah lanjutin dong ceritanyaa kenapa seru banget bisa dibayarin gitu sama Ok Man? Penasaraan!

Popular Posts