Japan 2011: 11 March 2011

11 March 2011

It was around 1 PM or 2 PM Jakarta time, I was sitting in my desk opened twitter then my friend twitted about earthquake in Japan. I though it was just earthquake not the big one. when OK Man returned after his lunch, I didn't informed it. then he told me "there was earthquake in Japan, it was 9 Magnitude, very big."


News all over the media, twitter, online news, local TV or International TV. It was very devastated for Japanese people and world. Even OK Man called her mother, and her mother said it was the biggest earthquake in her life. Then I recalled, once OK Man said to me every 100 years in Japan will have massive earthquake, when it happens he doesn't want to be in Japan, and it happens.
The earthquake also affecting Tepco Power Plant, the nuclear was leaking.

One day later, I asked OK Man about our trip to Japan? considering we had the tickets, hotel reservation and many thing. He said we still on our trip, I know deep inside he was worried about everything. So I just keep quite and never asked about the trip.

19 March 2015

One day before our departure. I very remember that afternoon, I asked again about the trip

Me: OK Man about tomorrow? what is your decision?
       Are we still going or not?
Ok Man: I think I have to cancel it?
Me: Ok (tears flooding my eyes)

I went to the toilet, I cried sobbed, literary, I was very disappointed about everything.
 Bye Bye Japan



Comments

Popular Posts