Japan 2011: Sapporo, the cold and it charms


Everytime I think about Sapporo, I remember how cold it was. I went to Sapporo early May 2011 it was supposed to be Spring, but for me , who was born and raised in tropical country, Indonesia which is only have dry season or rainy season. I remembered I brought big luggage, big black bag and female bag, since we only stayed 3 days and 2 nights, me and my friend decided to store our luggage in locker at Haneda Airport. The night before we flew, I felt drowning in despair (read: Galau) either I should bring downjacket or just jacket, when I decided to bring down the downjacket, my friend said to that it was to much, but still I brought the white  downjacket.


We flew Skymark airlines from Haneda Airport to New Chitose Airpot, the flight took around 2 hours from Tokyo. We arrived around 09:55 AM. To reach Sapporo Station we took train (dont ask what kind of train because I forgot) after we arrived in Sapporo, we checked-in at the hotel, rest little while before we started to explore Sapporo.

Remember I told you, I decided to bring my white downjacket, it was the right chose, though it was early May and it was Spring, it was cold and wind breeze was cold, thanks God I brought my white jacket.

Sapporo and it charm, I like Tokyo but There is something special about Sapporo. It has tall building like Tokyo but the pace and ambiance totally different. 

Sapporo Station





my first Sakura

Forgot the temple name
I bought Omikuji 100yen, my friend translated to me,
my luck is very good in future





for winter Olympic
I AM NUMBER ONE
                                                   
Former Hokkaido government office
Sapporo Terebi
inside Sapporo Terebi

Thanks to My Ok Man
PS: Sorry if my English isnt good.
***

My Japan Journeys;
1. Japan 2011: One Simple Question?
2. Japan 2011: 11 March 2011
3. Japan 2011: Narita Airport
4. Japan 2011: Sapporo, The Cold and it Charms

                                                                                      



Comments

Popular Posts